- The Band does not require you to hold a music degree, though both amateur and professionally trained personnel are welcome.
- Get your band instrument out of the attic/closet/basement and get it workable. We can help refer you for repairs.
- The Band does not furnish instruments, but does have some percussion equipment for use.
- The Band does not have auditions, but does expect that you read music and have had or can get back a reasonable playing proficiency. The Band does perform at a competent level.
- The Band rehearses most Monday nights - except when performing or on break. The Band rehearses nearly year round with brief hiatuses in December/January and July/August (please view the calendar).
- It is always a good idea to bring your own stand.
- The Band performs 12 to 14 times per year.
If you want more information, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call Dan Shilstat - 615-352-7713 .